Monday, February 28, 2011

This evening I did the CFDC-Endurance workout of :30 on/:60 off x10rounds @12% incline on the Treadmill at 8:34 pace. Worked on Pose and consistency with my step numbers. Next time I need to set the speed higher. This was challenging but I feel as if I should have gone faster.
Once I finished this I was itching to do some strength work so I worked up to a 1RM of squat cleans. This was the strength move today on CFDC - 7x1 @90% . I was curious how heavy I could go since I failed at 110# on the clean at the FXTX competition. Today failed @120# with 115# being pretty easy. A second attempt was not successful and bailing at home without bumpers stopped me from trying a 3rd time. This aggravates me since I know I can do more but after a fail mentally I struggle to rebound. Definitely need to work on that confidence! At least now I've gotten past the 110# barrier! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Niki!! next time at the gym you know you can break that 120 mark. :) :)

    ReplyDelete