Monday, February 7, 2011

2nd workout of the day

Pick one sport hold each interval within 3-4 seconds. If you do not, you receive a foul. All fouls to be performed after the whole workout is complete.

Swim: 100m x 5, rest equal time
Run: 400m x 4, rest equal time
Bike: 1 mile x 4 rest equal time
Row: 500m x 4 rest equal time
Foul = 3 consecutive minutes in the bottom of a squat.

Here are the endurance choices of the day. I chose TM run and did the 400's @ 1.5% in 2min each. Since it was on the TM I gave myself an automatic foul (since the only way to have greater than 3-4sec deviation would be to fall off or something like that). I had to break up the 3min though, wasn't able to stay at the bottom of the squat the whole time.

This was tough, later in the day is definitely not my optimal workout time. I guess it will make me stronger though- if I can do it when I'm tired it should only be easier when I'm not, right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment