Monday, February 14, 2011

Today was tough, especially after this weekend. Shoulder Press 5x4 +5# from previous, I didn't have anything logged on that since December so I tried to go 75# (previous weight) but that just wasn't happening today. Ended up working at 70# and struggled a few sets even at this weight. I guess today just wasn't a SP day for me!
Met-Con was a partner workout 3rounds of 330m run w/ KB, 20 KB clean and press, 15 K2E (partner holding KB), 20 lunges w/ KB. My Valentine was my partner ;) my wonderful husband, my KB 26#, his 44# and we completed in 19:42 (I think, somewhere around there...) This was tough! My forearms are still dead from yesterday and I really felt it today but overall we did well, I'm thankful I had him to push me!
Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment