Monday, March 7, 2011

This weekend I attended the Crossfit Endurance Certification Seminar. It was defininately a productive weekend with a lot of great drills and feedback on running form. My calves are feeling a little tight today but overall not too bad!

Strength
Dips 5x5 (Increase 5# from last time)

Met-con
3 Rounds
400m run
21 KB Swings 53/35
12 Pull-ups

Cash-out
GHD sit-ups 3x18

This was today's WOD. I did ring dips with the purple band and definitely need to work on these without the band, the are a weak spot for sure! The Met-Con was pretty good overall considering the weekend, finished in 10:49 with 35# KB and blue+purple band for pull-ups. The last time I did this I used 26# KB and green band for pull ups in 12:11. Pretty big change! I do want to be sure to get back to working on getting away from the band on my pull-ups, that's been really getting on my nerves lately!! Great recovery has been a huge bonus overall though, clean eating for the majority of our meals is definitely making all the difference! It was also great that my husband was in such a comedic mood the AM since it did make the morning easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment