Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today was definitely something. "Kelly" this morning and some overhead squat work this evening.

Kelly is 5 rounds of 400m run, 30 box jumps (20"), 30 wall balls (15#). I used an 18" box and 10# wallball, my mission was to get box jumps faster (no stepping down - all jumps) and I haven't done that high of a number of wallballs with 15# so advice was to go with 10#. It took me 31:18 which I am not happy with, I wanted sub-30 but my runs were slow and windy and I struggled for motivation. I think working out that late in the AM just isn't my time......

My OHS work tonight was good, felt good. Worked up in sets of 3 to 100#. Failed at 105# and decided to call it a day since I needed to finish up for dinner. Next time I want to try for a 1rep max which should easily be triple digits. Finished with a little DU practice, I min hollow hold and 1:20 plank.
Now to enjoy a wonderful dinner in the beautiful weather with my wonderful husband and pup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment