Sunday, November 20, 2011

So I haven't posted here in awhile. My motivation has been in the tank along with my nutrition. I seem to be having a lot of difficulty finding excitement in the thought of pushing hard (or at all for that matter) in a workout. I've been taking some time off from both a scheduled plan of training and nutrition and have come to the conclusion I don't do well with the unplanned.
So I have set some new goals, am working on my mind set and have spoken with a fellow trainer about some programming to get me going again. I am going to begin cleaning up my nutrition again and am planning a Whole30 in January with some friends and gym members. Things are going to be getting back on track. This time of year seems to get so stressful it's hard to have focus but that is exactly what I need. A heavy work schedule and the holiday this week is giving me a little longer to take a look at my currents habits and next week I'm hitting it hard- no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment