Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our 1st week is behind us!

This past week was the first we began training together as a team. I'm really excited, we've got a good group. I'm looking forward to the gains and growth we'll all experience together! It has been awhile since Steve and I have been training 5 days a week so that was an adjustment, also the shifting in training times to try and work with everyone's schedules. This, I know, is a good thing since it forces us all to work out at our preferred and not preferred times so we can all grow, it's going to take a little adjusting, though, on my part for my body to acclimate to the shifting workout times. All in all it was a great week. The workouts were all tough but I feel like we got a great start! I can't wait to see what this week brings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment