Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beach to Bay Marathon Relay

This weekend Stephen and I participated in the Beach to Bay marathon relay with 2 other couples. The race consists of a full marathon (26.2 miles) run by a team of 6 participants, no individuals, no half marathon course. It was a lot of fun! Everyone did great and we finished in the top 20% overall, great considering our team really aren't your average "runners"-we are Crossfitters! I am pleased that without an actual training plan I was still able to hold a fair pace and run my leg without any trouble, also pretty happy I don't have any residual soreness! Once again I have to thank Crossfit and Dave (and the team) at CFDC for the great training and knowledge I've gained over this last year+. Thanks and congrats to all my teammates for an awesome weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment